March 1, 2021 1:46 pm
Electronic Signature Software Market Size, Status Segmentation, Demand, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast to 2027
By Prashant Tambe
The global electronic signature software market accounted to US$ 853.75 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.7% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 5,639.48 Mn by 2027. Today, technology’s innovative solutions are helping technology companies across the world to accelerate their digital transformation adoption. From the past few years, the technology industry observed high growth and a dramatic increase worldwide. Factors such as technological innovations, economic growth, and IT spending influence technology industry dynamics considerably. The global economy is anticipated to stabilize and grow at a steady speed in the coming years, mostly driven by emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil. Enterprises and new developing markets are expected to invest in the technology market to build IT infrastructure that would help reduce costs and enhance business productivity. The rising need for digitilization in industries is expected to create new opportunities for the global electronic signature software market during the forecasted period. Get Sample Copy Of This Report@https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000939/ The major companies offering electronic signature software market include Adobe Inc., Docusign, Inc., Esign Genie, HID Global, Legalesign Limited, OneSpan, RPost, Thales S.A., U-SIGN-IT, and Zoho Corporation among others among others. Several other companies are also offering these electronic signature software for various manufacturers, which is facilitating the market to propel over the years. APAC is also expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global electronic signature software market during the forecast period. The growing threat of cybercrime in the region is also majorly because of the lack of transparency resulting in weak cyber enforcements and regulations by the government authorities. Less awareness and investments in the security industry also contribute to the factors hindering the electronic signature software market in the region. In the Asia Pacific region, the adoption of technology is on the rise. Also, there is an increase in the demand for security solutions. To avoid Denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that might bring down operations in significant industry verticals such as BFSI and government, and others would require to adopt the electronic signature technology. The presence of these industries is anticipated to influence the electronic signature software market positively. The global market for electronic signature software market is segmented based on the parameters such as deployment, method, offerings, end user industry, and geography. Based on deployment, the cloud segment dominates the electronic signature software market heavily and is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period from 2019 – 2027. On the basis of offerings, solutions segment led the market in 2018 with a maximum market share and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Reason To Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global electronic signature software market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global electronic signature software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.