The Logistics Services Market was valued at US$ 1,122.6 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 2,029.4 Bn by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019 to 2025. The logistics services market worldwide has been experiencing an intense growth, owing to the constant investments, new product development, and integration of futuristic technology in the present scenario.
Download PDF Sample Report with Statistical info @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001284
The market for Logistics services consists of some well-established players across the globe, which invest huge amounts in order to deliver the best service to the customers. The logistics service providers, particularly the third party service providers, are making significant growth in the market in terms of geographical expansion and technological advancements. For instance, 3PL firms these days are implementing several software based solutions in their operations to reduce the inefficiency and costs with saving time for operations.
Major Players in the market are:
- CEVA Logistics
- PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD.
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- A.P. MOLLER – MAERSK
- Nippon Express
- DB Schenker
- DHL International GmbH
- KUEHNE + NAGEL
Globalization has led to increasing domestic and international trade relations between nations. Further, as many international companies’ lean towards globalization and market expansions, logistical challenges have become more complex than ever. The logistical complexities have multiplied mainly due to the diverse nature of consumer demands observed in different regions pertaining to any product.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Logistics Services Market
The COVID-19 outbreak, which began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019, has spread at a fast pace worldwide. The global factory shutdowns, travel bans, and border lockdowns, to combat and contain the outbreak, have impacted every industry and economy worldwide. The majority of the manufacturing plants are either temporarily shut or operating with minimum staff; due to which the Logistics Services and related components are disrupted. Additionally, the demand for frozen foods has been showcasing a slowdown since the outbreak of COVID-19 in the countries
Logistics Services Market Segmentation:
By Logistics Provider
By Mode of Transportation
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Key vendors engaged in the Logistics Services market and covered in this report:
The study conducts SWOT analysis to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of the key players in the Logistics Services market. Further, the report conducts an intricate examination of drivers and restraints operating in the market. The report also evaluates the trends observed in the parent market, along with the macro-economic indicators, prevailing factors, and market appeal according to different segments. The report also predicts the influence of different industry aspects on the Logistics Services market segments and regions.
Researchers also carry out a comprehensive analysis of the recent regulatory changes and their impact on the competitive landscape of the industry. The research assesses the recent progress in the competitive landscape including collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, acquisitions, and mergers, as well as investments in the sector for research and development.
Table of Content:
Chapter1. Executive Summary
Chapter2. Research Methodology
Chapter3. Market Outlook
Chapter4. Global Logistics Services Market Overview, By Type
Chapter5. Global Logistics Services Market Overview, By Application
Chapter6. Global Logistics Services Market Overview, By Region
Chapter7. Company Profiles
Further, in the research report, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
* Production Analysis– Production is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, the price analysis of various Market key players is also covered.
* Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the global market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
* Supply and Consumption– In continuation of sales, this section studies the supply and consumption of the Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
* Other analyses– Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. Also, SWOT analysis for new projects and feasibility analysis for new investment are included.
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100001284
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Transportation, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
Contact Us: –
The Insight partners
Asia-Pacific +91 20 6727 8686